This jab scenario is going to get a lot worse.

What happens when you cut God out of your life?

Review past Bible passages.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Sorry Nana been MIA last two days flight to Utah and had to work today. Everyone should be praying at this point period!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

God gives us free will, ultimately we choose what side we want to be on. (the wicked will be cut short!) I choose God the Father~
#GodIsLife

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

My husband's company just sent an email with a survey of who has gotten the jab. My husband won't get it and a few of his co-workers feel the same way. I pray he doesn't lose his job. His company is large and is looking to mandate-Jones, Lang & Lasalle.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.
Proverbs 29:1

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

Amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

Cannot.Imagine.Life.Without.God.
Empty.Abyss.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Agreed. We are in Biblical times. Read the Bible. Pray to God. Only God can save us. 🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🥶

so is this where the camps come in an we all die

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

How worse can it get? Cures are being denied by the front line "Hero's". Patients are getting hooked up to death vents and given remdesivir which is killing them. They are then slipped a toe tag that say's un vaxed, even though they have been. My Q? The vax has changed the DNA. Is this how they eliminate The Christ bloodline?

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Ever since Adam, satan has tried countless ways to eliminate
the blood line set by God to bring his Son to us..didn't work
but those in power now serve satan, and why would they not
desire to eliminate God and his people, they have no choice
in it...they SERVRE SATAN

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

i must say …those neg 48 chats really help 🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️😀

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts