Only people mentioned by @Q1776Q in this post can reply

It was a special treat to be there. God bless Veronica and God bless us all.

My understanding is that she is alive--another faked death. I'm sure the hospital had to go along with it to avoid the gallows for crimes against humanity. There is a LOT more to Veronica's story than most are aware of. Very amazing connection to General Michael Flynn and his brother. If you know, you know. WWG1WGA, NCSWIC.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

❤️❤️❤️😇🙏

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😭

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Great job representing,#Patriots !
I can see her waving at you now with a big thumbs up, and her legendary smile.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

I don't accept she's gone. If I do, I lose all my hope that there are good guys like Gen. Flynn, John, Trump..etc. I've cried over this enough. I refuse to accept it. Wherever she is, I just want her safe and happy. 💜💜🙏🙏💜💜

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Wow!! ThanQ!! I hope and pray that somehow she is still alive!!

Beautiful.