There is a virus called HUNGER.
It kills 8,000 children a day.
It also has a vaccine. FOOD
But the world ignores it.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I believe this issue is part of a MKultra project on us. Its by design we "forget" about it, and have a subliminal responsibility we have "forgotten" which enhances our performances in "the rat race" and being separated more and more enhanced with other trauma bonding programming.(?)

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Poverty exists solely through conscious choices in every single instance that it exists...bad people decide to leave others without. The abundance is so immense on earth today this is absolutely only possible through restrictions and not the choice of the poor.
In the Old Testament...God could send Angels to your town to destroy it for punishment in response to your treatment of the needy, poor, and hungry. Look in the old laws...the treatment of others that involved being selfish/not sharing everything you had with others was among the greatest crimes you could commit. Conveniently pushed aside, forgotten, and taught to do the exact opposite of God's laws...Satan in operation.

What if companies like Pfizer, Moderna, etc. who made a profit selling vaccines and medicines for the good of mankind had to make all their profits to eliminate hunger and poverty in the world, for the good of mankind.
I don't think they'd want to force vaccines or drugs on us. You take their profits, you take their money, and there's peace and quiet in the world.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

GOD'S GRACE is sufficient to supply ALL our needs according to HIS riches in glory!! This should not be! Time to WAKE UP!!
2 pics

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts