Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Care about my family, friends and population of this Earth. Don't know much but care about truth, hope and a higher consciousness

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I agree with the level of corruptness and the satanic parts but I don't think you you "unknowingly worship" lucifer. God knows who believes and trusts in him, he knows our hearts.

Now this is disgusting ❗️🤨 look where the guys face is and thats a young girl❗️🤨 that looks like the beginning of a ritual❗️🤨

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response chore Toke to her Publication

there are 3 people there 🤔🧐 agree it is disgusting where his head is. But then noticed a 3rd persons foot. So where is that person's head located on the male's torso while his head is in her crotch? A threesome portrayal "of dance" in front of the gross pope well isnt that holy. wow

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH !!!
Roman law demanded slaves to work on Saturday, the sabbeth, and those that refused to work on Sat they burnt at the stake as heretics. Then they said you can worship on Sunday, because they has a SUN God. Another twist to destroy the sabbeth.

Many pew squatters are so illiterate when it comes to scripture, they let reverends, pastors, priests, (& whatever) rule the roost when in fact they are not so pure of heart.

You don't need four walls and a roof to worship GOD, he dwells within! Abide by his commandments and you're home free.

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

catholique romaine 🙄le vatican ..notre Macron en est le Prince la blague