Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

True Russian royalty?🤔

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

One of the little known items about the Russian revolution was that it was instigated by those working for the Pilgrim Society; who wanted to see which would make more $: communism or capitalism, and which system would make it easier to control people. Bolsheviks assisted by the Khazarian mafia, who were still mad about Russia kicking their asses a long time ago.https://politicalvelcraft.org/2018/12/27/the-hidden-history-of-the-rothschild-khazarian-mafia/

The older photo looks alot like Barron Trump

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Queen of Russia

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Many times I have jokingly asked what will Melania be wearing
as a comms statement prior to the breakthrough with the "Plan"
but I wasn't joking. There is something special about her

(3) Show this thread

She will be a great Queen.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

She is so beautiful. Queen of Russia, will President Trump eventually be King?

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Amazing how God hid us all for this special time. Godspeed Sabrina : )

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

❤❤❤❤❤❤