Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

It's been in front of our eyes this whole time😖

Just to add to your info if I may, I had heard that it was hijacked from scripture as an excuse to hide their malice:

"And the Lord said to Moses, “Make a poisonous serpent, and set it on a pole; and everyone who is bitten shall look at it and live.” So Moses made a serpent of bronze, and put it upon a pole; and whenever a serpent bit someone, that person would look at the serpent of bronze and live." Num 21:8-9

Of course this is kerrygma for Christ's redemption on the cross who is the ultimate Healer so we no longer need broze poles with serpents or any other sorcery. ( Thats interesting with the origin of the word pharmacy!) Praised be Jesus Christ both now and forever! 🙏

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Magick Potion made by a sorcerer

Total death shot, can't believe folks are getting it.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

In response imat 2021 to her Publication

I was told they fashioned the "entire medical system" off of "Project Paperclip" type scenarios. Well the illuminati.

In response imat 2021 to her Publication

First time I ever heard the term "soft kill" was in reference to our food, their fake medicines, fake vaccine shots, chemtrails, our products we use, on and on, all goes "hand in glove".

(2) Show this thread

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you 🙏😇❤️oh yeah, and heart's everywhere! 💓

The shot breaks our God given DNA!!!!Resist!

In response Jennifer Sebek to her Publication

Exactly. YEP.

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Like so many other things the symbols were corrupted by the worldwide cabal

My understanding is that at one time the intertwined serpents & center pole were supposed to represent the vortex in a torus field and the wings were supposed to represent the ability to communicate using the same kind of energy