As strange as this may sound, the CIA is responsible for our country’s awful situation.

KGB officers inside the CIA initiated a plan to control the government in the 1950s. They enlisted CIA officers as unwitting “assets” targeted for political office.

Chuck Schumer, a KGB “asset” when he was elected in 1980, is one of the many leftist CIA officers elected to Congress over the years. Like all CIA officers in Congress, Schumer is violating the Constitution by being a CIA officer and a Member of Congress.

After the KGB was exposed in 1984, Schumer and his CIA colleagues began their own quest to control the government.

Biden has been a CIA-controlled “asset” since 1984. His leftist CIA handlers are behind every aspect of the election fraud.

What’s more, Joe Biden was expecting the CIA to assassinate Obama during his first term so that he, Biden, would become President. Biden even knew specific details of the assassination, and I have no problem saying so in my book.

Left

Only people mentioned by @QOONASS in this post can reply

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

i copied this frlm a comment in tbe latest warroom video on rumble. not my words jus ssying

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

TRUTH _ sadly the govt is fake / its all about oppression

(1) Show this thread