Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

I was able to get a prescription for Ivermectin sent to Walgreens by Push Health. Blue Cross was pending on the cost, so I planned on paying the now β€œjacked-up” price $140. I asked the pharmacist if Good RX would help with the cost, and it did- I paid $95! I just want to have it on hand if needed, and I wanted to share this info with my Patriot friends on Anonup! I received a Good RX card in the mail a few weeks ago, but you can print on from their website.

πŸ›«WhistleBlowersπŸ›© πŸ’œπŸ™LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth HeroesπŸ™πŸ’œ πŸ‘« archive.md/d1P0S πŸ™Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Thank you!πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’œ

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

You are welcome! I contacted Push Health on a thursday and received a text on saturday that they were sending the prescription to my pharmacy! They added a prescription for Doxycycline as well- I didn’t request it, but they knew I needed it and of course BC covered the Doxy- it was only $6.00.

Wow! That's awesome! All without symptoms...gives
me hope. Thank you!πŸ’œπŸ•ŠπŸ™

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Taking_Babylon in this post can reply

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

Yes! I told them that I wanted it on hand in the case of infection! I was shocked at how quick and easy it was!