QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

Havent been on here in quite some time. Had some close friends staying with me. Evacuated from the storm Ida. They got power ten days later. After assisting elderly man i mentioned in earlier post from storm damage. And the stress of everything else going on unnecessarily. Fuel shortages and the likes. They stopped bringing gas two days before the storm hit. And im I n picayune, ms now. 150-200 miles away from where the storm actually hit in Fourchon, La. smh...Please, pray for my friends and family members back home in Lafitte, La. and along the Louisiana coast from Barataria to the Atchafalaya Bay. Hopefully, we dont have many more HAARP induced catastrophes! God BlessπŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™…

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Thank You, BeverlyπŸ˜ŠπŸ™

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

Always! Friends north of Baton Rouge, Thank goodness are safe! Love and God Bless Always! β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Indeed! God Bless you and your loved ones!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QOONASS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DIGITAL SQLDIER, click on at the bottom under it