Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Santa Surfing is a total con artist.

Her whole life is about posting fake acounts to grow a network to spread 99% truth and 1% deception.

If I’m wrong then show me how I’m wrong but she has promoted a fake Dan Scavino account soooo many times and Dan himself said that account is fake.

Not to mention all the Michael Jackson and Princess Diana types of accounts.

There’s a reason she doesn’t have comments turned on.

TOTAL FAKE & A FRAUD!!!

I completely disagree. One has to make a living, don't you? It's just about some merchandise at the beginning of each SantaSurfing vlog. You're free to skip that part... Then, her vlogs are a collection of all kinds and types of posts so that others don't have to spend so much time researching. She sometimes says things like: 'I don't know if this is the real ....., but I like what he/she posted.' I have not the slightest doubt she's a real patriot and I love her enthousiasm. Aloha!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dirk2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dirk Dirksland, click on at the bottom under it