WOAH...THE GUY ON THE VERY TOP LEFT LOOKS SIMILAR TO A SALESMAN THAT KNOCKED MY MY DOOR 2 WEEKS BEFORE FBI KNOCKED ON MY DOOR IN MAY. THIS GUY WAS TRYING TO FORCE ME TO MAKE AN INSURANCE SALES APPOINTMENT AT MY HOME, & I GOT PISSED AT HIM WHEN HE DID NOT WANT TO TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER.

I HAVE A NO SOLICITING SIGN ON MY DOOR, BUT HE KNEW MY NAME, AND USED A NICKNAME (NOT NORMAL).

MAYBE HE WANTED TO SLIP A BUG IN MY LIVING ROOM? BUT HE WAS WEARING A WEIRD FLASHY SUIT, WHICH STANDS OUT BECAUSE IT WAS 100 DEGREES OF HELL OUTSIDE, & MOST PEOPLE THAT ARE IN MY HOOD ARE MORE CASUAL IN FLORIDA BECAUSE YOU WILL MELT & SWEAT, & STINK LIKE HELL IN A SUIT (THAT HAS CHECKERS ON IT, LIKE A CLOWN -NOT A PLAIN JC PENNY TYPE SUIT). SO EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING WAS ON RED ALERT BECAUSE HE WAS SO WEIRD.

FUCK THESE CLOWNS!! DO NOT COME TO MY DOOR

Believe what you want, but it is not just my imagination, because I have ring doorbell.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

right, perfect way to say it, good observation!

(1) Show this thread
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Funny you say that… the guy closest to the front who is turned to look at the camera looks exactly like a guy my friend just dumped. I have been thinking that ever since I saw this pic.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Awake Now to her Publication

sometimes no coincidences, my friend

show the pic to your friend and see what she says?

(1) Show this thread

You have your Flock of Seagulls, and your Murder of Crows, Your Herd of Elephants, and these guys are a prime example of a BAG of DICKS.

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

😆👊☀️🙏💡💥😄lol, love it

(1) Show this thread

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Lol. When this photo appeared on twitter, I replied, "Nice shorts, homos."

In response slick roq to his Publication

😄😆lol!!! too funny

shorts look like they are from 90s, rolled up at the end, haha

(1) Show this thread

In response Ken King to his Publication

TY FOR YOUR POST

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

If this is True they probably been thru your computer and history subvertly?

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

🙏👊💥💡😁wow, thank you for showing me this

I will always look for this from now on

appreciate!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I will never be able to look at that traitors face again... It's a face of pure evil!

(2) Show this thread

Wow! good for you! I NEVER answer my door unless I know and expect someone. I don't trust ANYONE.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Vets and Patriots have the same intelligence skills?

but they will just move them and give them a dress to hide better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9JOut9yh5g

In response Made In America to her Publication

shit stirers

(5) Show this thread