this is sooooo wierd..... being able to post but not being able to see any posts?
and getting replies and notifications but not being able to read them? well glad at least some of you guys can still see.πŸ‘πŸΎ

Only people mentioned by @The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€πŸ’™β€ IN GOD WE TRUST with PRESIDENT TRUMP WE STAND❀❀❀ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response james wafer to his Publication

I can finally read posts again; if this posts then I can once again post ...

I can see!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

It's now all working again for me as of a couple minutes ago. But if it's still not acting right, what many of us have been doing is this:
-Click "Profile" (or "Messages" or "Notifications"...)
-Then refresh the page.
(It's time-consuming but works. Hope that helps. And hope it's back to normal for you too now!)

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Just checked in and all swems ti be finally working well after @ 48 hrs. of completely being wonky. Couldn't do much, except scroll. Wasn't even able to look @ my profile or read any comments the whole time.
Thanks to@admin, things are so much better now!

(1) Show this thread

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

The last 2 days. I also had a couple of those malicious attacks warnings come up.... Veddy strange!!!!!!

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

yeah I got apple telling me to upload the new operating system no chance.

(1) Show this thread

May Japanese Gods bless you and all γ€€ We are ONE

Sudden recovery
Shall we be ready to move on to the next stage?

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response yae ebisu to her Publication

i hope so... this stage sucks! watching police push a 70 year old frail woman to the ground the pepper hercstraight point blank in the face enraged me to my core. Im Done.

(1) Show this thread

The site was weird ALL day.