Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Hanging at GAB some Telegram 🙄

I've been having trouble with it since yesterday!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I have to keep refreshing after I click on Notifications or respond to someone asking if we are also having problems. Something big is coming & they don't want us to see it or talk to each other about it. So much for a conservative platform. I had this jerk call all sorts of names after I responded to Donaldo remarks but when I would look at the comments for him everything was wiped out & he was the only thing blotted. It was strange. Anifa ????? He said we have to take to the streets with guns because my generation started this whole mess. It was all so weird. I ask him if he needed his diaper changed.

I have been able to comment three times doing that simple process. I am sure they are working on it, but this skips the problem areas.

Somebody must have scrambled them, one more step, but before they patch it, hit the various parts you wanna access. It will appear not to change, hit refresh and it will populate the page. Hope this helps.

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

we all are

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Only a little. 💩