Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Everything starts with America.

We restore truth and liberty HERE, FIRST!

Then... then my friends, we take that liberty, package it up and help other nations all over the world, expose corruption and replace it with TRUTH!

We are here at this very moment to bring this to pass.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

This time it WILL WORK!
People all across this planet are so very tired of the evil and stress and struggling of being a slave planet.
People are SOOO ready for PEACE & creative unity just to enjoy what God has given us.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

SO READY FOR TRUMP TO STOP TALKING IN TONGUES & CODE ... WE DIDNT HIRE A CODE TALKER IN 16’ WE HIRED A NON-PC POTUS WHO IS NOT AFFRAID TO TELL US HOW HE REALLY FEELS 👍

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

We only elected Trump hun, God Hired him!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

NANA : THIS IS WHAT I MEANT 😊⬇️⬇️⬇️

YES, THEIR ARE A LOT OF SHOWBOAT CHRISTIANS, JUST LIKE THE PHARISEES.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @sunnyorm in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from sunny ormsby, click on at the bottom under it