Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good Morning Patriots!
Nana hopes your dreams were great!

I know we are coming upon what is going to be the most difficult times for all those that are still asleep. God brought us here to be their strength and their guides thro being slammed awake instead of a gradual awakening.

For many the worst, most debilitating part will not be the revelation of the children as bad as it will be, but will be the realization of the lies and manipulation of Religion.
Please help them understand they are not loosing God and the teachings of Jesus are still a pattern for life.
When the dust settles, God will still be God, the deception of the religion history that satan has deceived the world with will fall away.
Realize that we HAVE BEEN living in the great deception of satan.

We will discover something WAY MORE VALUABLE>our eternal soul powers & a spiritual connection to God.
@wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/jaLm9_YgEvM

HOPE IN GOD | All Things Are Possible - Morning Inspiration to Motivate Your Day - YouTube

Everyday God gives us a new hope and a fresh start. There is nothing on this earth more powerful then God. Put your hope in God today!✩ SUPPORT THE CHANNEL ✩...

Agree.
While the children info is horrific beyond description and comprehension the religious teachings will shake the very core their entire undetstanding of everything is based on. I know, I have gone through it. Fortunately, my long, slow awakening over decades has been merciful. Trying to do that in days or weeks or even months. 🤯

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lovewins_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Love Wins, click on at the bottom under it