My Sons .
both freshly serving currently

I pray for our military, and all those who fight TYRANNY AND INJUSTICE

MAY GOD LEAD US ALL TO VICTORY.

AMEN

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

😍I LOVE These Photo's. Thank YOU for sharing YOUR BLESSINGS with the rest of us. GOD Bless YOU and the Men YOU raised to serve Our Country. I'm sending You a virtual Hug. A BIG ole Squench

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

God Bless them and thank them for their brave service. May the lord protect them today and always.😇🙏💗

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT THEM AND THANK THEM FOR THERE SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY THANK YOU GOD FOR THESE BRAVE STRONG COURAGEOUS MEN IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

May God continue to be with and watch over them. 🙏

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless you and your family!!! Thank you for your service and their service!!! Prayer sent!!!