Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Friday’s Ironic Funny 🀣

🀨😏Oh, there's my buddie Dan Dan on the same page man!😘

Ironically, I spent over an hour on her Twitter page today - quite the experience reading all the tweets and replies. It was quite amusing as I've never once looked at her Social Media accounts...(we seem to run in completely different circles - you're shocked, I know! πŸ˜‚

But today, after reading her page for over and hour, I found myself standing there wondering this - "πŸ§πŸ€” I wonder if half of the celebrity world of the movie and music industry were "cloned" so they themselves didn't have to partake or participate in the actual evil/rituals that is required once you've reached the level of fame that requires their "participation". 😬

Makes sense to me! Wonder how many more are about to "Get Honest"? 🀨 I'm still like "I can't believe I was on Nicki's Twitter page period, let alone for over an hour#babe! πŸ™„πŸ˜…

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ResidentialAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MBJ8388 Hearts4America, click on at the bottom under it