Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

What if John has never been a Kennedy. What if in the cabal they are not allowed to raise their own children. It is not only a way to have a permanent way to black mail but also breaks the bond of a natural family. This would allow the "sexual spiritual training" all cabal children must learn without fear of tainting the bloodline. What if JFK's real son, as a small boy, was killed in an accident and that is why he is said to be dead.

There is also an extremely disturbing 2nd choice I will not go into.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Spot on

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Well...why not...I have heard that he was VK (The guy in the hat at most Trump rallies), The bald guy that looks like security and people have said, Juan O Savin was him...He might as well be Durham. I am beginning to think this man has split personalities...get him into a med bed right away...lol.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana believes there are 2 Sr. and Jr. Durham.
Now whether JFKJr is playing that part too who knows he can play any part he wants to play!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

there are two John Durham's

Sr and Jr

a lot of that these days

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

I was not convinced that Sr passed

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

I woke up @ 2:30 am and I am now convinced more than ever that I need to go to bed...😂 I completely read that wrong...AGAIN
I thought you were saying you thought Durham was being played by both Jr and SR 🤦‍♀️ And Why would I argue that if that was your opinion? Yea...I'm toast....

(2) Show this thread