#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Something's going down. Big time - many, many Airborne Mil.

There's a wing of C-17s out of#Georgia inbound to#dc?

Air, Air, Everywhere -

#wwg1wga
#QANON
#MAGA

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

Oh wow! They are loading up more out of Vancouver!! Just saw another one take off.
They seem to be heading east, can you tell where they are going to yet?

I don't think their flying East, my app is showing a huge blackout over the Aleutians and Kamchatka (Russia) - there is a lot of air cover already in play over Toronto/Montreal/Ottawa.

Not seeing any movement out of Vancouver - silent running? Do you have eyes on?

In response Ally Oop to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HelloWorld in this post can reply

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

I am clearly seeing planes that have left YVR, flight AKN147 is now at the north tip of Vancouver Island, this is the one I chose to watch to see what it was doing.
I asked about flights heading east becase there was earlier flights out of YVR WERE headed east but they've since disappeared, I was looking for the planes on your original post
I am very familiar with YVR.
If you are not appreciating what I am saying I'll stop my sharing.

I am clearly seeing planes that have left YVR, flight AKN147 is now at the north tip of Vancouver Island, this is the one I chose to watch to see what it was doing.
I asked about flights heading east becase there was earlier flights out of YVR WERE headed east but they've since disappeared, I was looking for the planes on your original post
I am very familiar with YVR.
If you are not appreciating what I am saying I'll stop my sharing.

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

In response Ally Oop to her Publication

What? No, please share! I did not intend to offend in any way.

(1) Show this thread