VK proofed soooo many times he was Q on Twitter. Mathmatically impossible.

Were you paying attention?

Now Q is silent and so is VK.

Both alive and well.

One chapter ended, another one started.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

VK didnt go salient when Q did. it was months later.

I don't know who the VK account was but that one got folks crying for missing. Maybe that one should pop in and say hey to them. idk

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Worried, liked the posts, felt bonded to that account, however you wanna say it.

(1) Show this thread

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

OMG, I literally never thought VK was Q until this past weekend. I was in the shower when it hit me. (I'm a bit slow on the uptake sometimes)🤣

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

yes, i was paying attention and i believe. i am blessed to have these happy thoughts during the these dark times.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

He said his acct disapears in 2023. maybe we will see more...

I miss VK. I miss all the anons. Ever since the twitter purge, it just isnt what it used to be like. I hope we all get to go back on one platform. VK had a special way of keeping us all calm and together. I learned a lot from VK. Most importantly (to me), the importance of vibes.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication

My thoughts exactly, Dennisse.💛

Wife, Mama of 3, Patriot, Digital Soldier and loyal supporter of my President, Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸 The Best is Yet To Come! Enjoy the Show

In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication

Me too!! Hi friend!

(2) Show this thread

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

I'm a lil late in posting a reply, but I would like to say Thank you Mr. Holliday sir. I thought he was, but want sure. You've cleared it up. Thanks

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

I am so grateful to VK!! I was beginning to make an exit plan out of Canada for me and my family. I posted something on Twitter on his feed. And two days later he indirectly mentioned Canada. Another time I found out something horrifying that they were doing under the Agenda 2030 umbrella that put many people at risk. I prayed hard that night and I had a dream about VK and Trump coming to see me in hospital. Both told me in my dream things were going to be ok. I have survived this nightmare because of those two men! Bless them and their beloveds for caring about others💜🕯🕊

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk who VK is for sure, but Nana knows whos eyes are in his avatar
JFKJr=Q
JFK = Original Q

FOOKED ! 🦅⚡️🖤

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

Just curious; is Doq Holiday another alias ?

asking for a friend!

Luv and enjoy your post! They remind me of someone similar!

WWG1WGA

🇺🇸 Husband, Father, Patriot 🇺🇸 Waiting patiently for the storm

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

I have had that gut feeling myself 😉

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

😎I´m pretty sure about that

(2) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

and no outside comms..Mr. Holliday!😉 Not so fast...🙏

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

praise God. he is with us. Keep fighting. God has our backs.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Yes!! I’ve seen a lot of VK proofs. Especially proofs about Nicki Minaj.😆

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

and another?

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Q vibes cross all timelines.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Next Chapter??🤔🤷😉💪🇺🇲😎

An artist. An anon. A Free thinker.

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

For some reason, I want this guy to join my rock band.

Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

no doubt VK = 22 11 mirror 11 22
VK = Q
VK also = juan o savin = JFKJR
the voice is electronically altered,
but the word choices, the ums and ers
are a dead ringer. Listen to 107 interviews
and JFK JR interviews.compare.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Troy Halter to his Publication

Yep

LOVE GOD AND MY COUNTRY 😊❤️🇺🇸🌎WWG1WGA

In response Troy Halter to his Publication

i saidit the first time i heard juan took my i pad and made my family members listen to it and they said im crazy .He is a master at disguise an voice GOS SPEED I CANT WAIT TILL YOUR ON EVERY PHONE TV AND TABLET 😊❤️🇺🇸🌎

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

agree, was never on twitter so never knew half these people but agree with you 💯%%%

(1) Show this thread

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

the best day of my life was the day after VK reposted 2 of my memes...The next morning I woke up to 1500 notifications

In response james wafer to his Publication

wow, I remember that ... i told you,
he reposted the map and the owl

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

WE HAVE MORE THAN WE WORK.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

doq. you know it Coincidence no ……… 45 would post on twitter vk eould post to many deltas . we are on our to new and almost the last mission i believe there are 2 lift 🙏🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

last post here was happy Mother’s Day, patriots🍿🍿🍿

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Soooo many times ❤ Humble and Helpful. He has crossed my mind often, the other day scrolling through just his comments tab here on AU had me rolling in laughter and all sorts of emotions. He truly is an incredible soul..

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

This one for you Doq ❤

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Janeen Gordon to her Publication

🙏🏼🙌🏼🇺🇸💖

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Loved the twitter background! and the America pissed off level. Would love a quick vibe post by VK!

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

indeed.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Know whats funny Janeen ? VK followed me on twitter , follows me here , follows me on WEGO, but fake DOQ has me blocked. PecuLIAR ha

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts