Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

You have no idea how much I needed to see this today. I am really struggling but I will never give up. I am just filled with so many tears and want to enjoy life again. It is hard when most of the people in your life can't relate to anything. I have been thinking so much about our Veterans these days. I have always had respect, love and gratitude for veterans but more so now. The worst part of dealing with the pain of these days is feeling like you are all alone . . . people can physically around you but you still feel so alone. I really needed this post today. Thank you so much.

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Certainly don’t give as much 💩 anymore.

dreaming of the day on the beach rewatching the hangings and laughing while enjoying the non climate change sun..😃

Realtor, Barnhart Realty Group, Publisher/ Round Town News, Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom, loves animals!!

Thank you! Nope, not going away.

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

amen! its been heavy! keep going and keep winning!!