Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

BREAKING REPORT: FAA Imposes NO-FLY ZONE for Unmanned Aircraft Systems Flying Over Texas Bridge Packed With Over 10,000 Illegal Aliens...

FAA running cover for the BIDEN ADMINISTRATION?

F ederal
A sshole
A ssociation

C unts
I nnept
A ssociation

F ools
B latently
I nnept

N othing
A bout
S pace
A ctually

D icks
E verywhere
A ssociation

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Proud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accountsπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ u nailed it πŸ€›πŸ»πŸ€›πŸ»πŸ’₯

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

N o

S uch

A gency

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Good one.πŸ’―πŸŽ―πŸ‘Š

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Ain't that the truth...

(1) Show this thread

I say we flip the tables on this plandemic experiment, let's round up all the traitors and send them to space to prove our theory right.

(1) Show this thread

Epic KEK

(1) Show this thread

A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette were taking a tour inside of NASA space center. The tour-guide asked them "What planet or other object in our universe would you go to?"

The red head said. "I'd go to Saturn!"

The brunette said, "I'd go to the Moon!"

The blonde said "I'd go to the Sun!"

The tour-guide looked at the blonde. "But if you go the Sun, you'll burn up and die."

The blonde rolled her eyes and replied calmly. "What, do you think I'm stupid? I'd go at night!"

books, painting, walks in nature

😁

buahahahahaa! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

(2) Show this thread

this is gold lol

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nailed it!