Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Heres the list. 260 people

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

why is michael Rockefeller next to hanks name? michael was 25-26 years older.....

Live in Dorset UK, a Trump fan and proud of my country too, just wish we the man here ....... love dogs and craft beer, what else is there?

sorry, but this is bollox ........

It’s not over till the good guys win

There is no proof of this. It's just a list that gets circulated from time to time

In response Lady Kengal to her Publication

If you look hard you can find some of these people that are listed, you can find their indictments, like I found Bil.l Murray's and I found Don Henley although he's not on this list is on the updated one

(1) Show this thread

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Where is this list??

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

CANT WAIT TO WATCH ALL THOSE TRIBUNALS !!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Burn baby burn!