MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

UNDER NESARA LAW ALL THOSE WITH A BAR CARD GET REMOVED . WHY DO 94% WHO HOLD OFFICE HAVE ONE ?

...foreign agents right there...the card makes them one...

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

⬇️⬇️. THIS IS WHY I RIDE DURHAM LIKE A DONKEY !!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

⬇️⬇️⬇️. CORRECT VERY GOOD GRASS HOPPER 👍

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I love you posted the policy enforcer! I tell them now to their faces they aren't the law...they are corporate policy enforcers and not any law really!

Patriot Conservative I will die standing before I'll live on my knees!

This is what the LAW really says. DEFINE FOREIGN STATE!!
(a)A person who is a national of the United States whether by birth or naturalization, shall lose his nationality by voluntarily performing any of the following acts with the intention of relinquishing United States nationality—
(1)obtaining naturalization in a foreign state upon his own application or upon an application filed by a duly authorized agent, after having attained the age of eighteen years; or
(2)taking an oath or making an affirmation or other formal declaration of allegiance to a foreign state or a political subdivision thereof, after having attained the age of eighteen years; or

(3) Show this thread