RIP: Everyone at nytimes and wapo who won the Pulitzer Prize in 2018 for running a Hillary Clinton disinformation campaign against Trump. 🤭

Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

🔥in HELL, more accurate...

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

There's 10 cells right there. I think they should all be housed in one cell so they can feed off each other when they get hungry.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

TRAITORS ALL…PAIN INCOMING

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Bunch a TRAITORS!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

So unless my math fails me:
CNN: 100+.
New York Compost: 80+
Fox: 35+
NBC: 90+
CBS: 90+
NPR: 50ish.
That's right at 450 traitors. Assuming cells are 8 by 10 (I'm guessing), you could cram about 50-60 into one cell, so that would be right about 9 cells. Now if you really wanted to be heartless, we could put 100 into each cell and watch them all fight over one toilet. PRICELESS!!!

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked