Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Since 1999 waiting for this Great Awakening. Wwg1wga. Dutch, happy to find world-wide patriots to hold the line.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I read the books about Dutroux, and the X-files about the witnesses. They told the royals of Belgium and the Netherlands enjoyed this game alot.
In the Netherlands they took kids out of detention centres who had no family. They were invited to the palace of the queen.
The detention centre's never heard of these kids ever. They were wondering and joking about the Queen ate the kids.
The ninth circle was mentioned.

SAID they fkn cut off the lil boys privates and have them um made as "trophies" I am sure many other horrors, these fkin pos are straight from hell.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

RED SHOES>

(1) Show this thread

VERIFIED pre net by the bloodliner, first time I ever heard of that shit, facts. FKIN all these BS oh lets save the planet bs from global warming as they fkin power drive chemtrails into the fkin planet and chase folks around with death shots. Heard those mofos MOST like all mass expanses of land they claimed in the name of so many things and huge state parks TUNNELS> and one of the reasons, is "human hunting parties" Bush, all them cocksuckers. So no one believes fkn Zuck and FK head all of the silicone fks is complicit, trace it all.

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

"The Most Dangerous Game"
Short story by Richard Connell 1924

Where do so many of these "creative" ideas come from?

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxtaXN0ZXJrZWxhfGd4OjJlMmE5ZGMxMmE3ZmFhMGU

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

wasnt it dick Chaney that shot his friend in yhe face?