This exposes one of the biggest lies you were ever told.
Human beings tend to help each other when there is a need, we do not go rouge and start killing each other looking out only for ourselves.
They needed you to believe that so you yourself would do the same.
They wanted us divided but we united.
Now they will pay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT_sKGbP1yY

Who We Really Are... When Everything Goes Wrong - YouTube

This video is available without any ads or sponsors on Nebula. Get free access by signing up for CuriosityStream: https://curiositystream.com/likestoriesofol...

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

So much truth here. I recall having this debate with you and another on twitter. Even in minor disturbances like major snowstorms or smaller hurricanes, I see people going out of their way to help strangers. Look at the floods of donations and/or charity collections after big disasters that hit the news. This last Haiti earthquake was weird to me because knowing what they did last time, I did not send in to the red cross.

It hadn't occurred to me that they were deliberately trying to make us paranoid. Projecting their own fears and selfishness onto us?

No one will ever convince me that people aren't fundamentally good, when not whipped into fear. Even the corrupt elites are held into the system by abuse, blackmail, threats, and the like. Sometimes they aren't even fully aware, if my research into Monarch and the like is true. It's why I still feel even they deserve forgiveness, if they will only repent. They must be stopped, but I have no desire for vengeance.

Thanks

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Agreed. Everyone is worthy of forgiveness if they only ask. I too have issues with the last earthquake. Something very off about the global response to it.

(1) Show this thread