Magnetic nanostructures are induced to vibrate in the electromagnetic field.

In response The Mac to his Publication

Well it was lovely meeting everyone anyway. 🤝

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

I surely hope this is not Goodbye!!! 💔

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

Metaphorically speaking.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

We are all connected in Spirit. Stay in Faith & Love. It will be okay.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

ooh...

Photo-activated localization microscopy (PALM or FPALM)[1][2] and stochastic optical reconstruction microscopy (STORM)[3] are widefield (as opposed to point scanning techniques such as laser scanning confocal microscopy) fluorescence microscopy imaging methods that allow obtaining images with a resolution beyond the diffraction limit. The methods were proposed in 2006 in the wake of a general emergence of optical super-resolution microscopy methods, and were featured as Methods of the Year for 2008 by the Nature Methods journal.[4] The development of PALM as a targeted biophysical imaging method was largely prompted by the discovery of new species and the engineering of mutants of fluorescent proteins displaying a controllable photochromism, such as photo-activatible GFP.👈🏻

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Mac, click on at the bottom under it