Hello Patriots . How are you all doing? 🙏🏼🌻
My heart has been pretty crushed since hearing that our beautiful Angel Patriot Veronica Wolski has passed on. Her incredible energy and strong conviction for the freedom this country are some of the most beautiful things I and so many others will miss about her. She fought hard and long in this battle and she will be always be remembered and never forgotten. We love you Veronica and we are very grateful for you and everything you did to fight for America and for President Trump! You are our Angel now and so please watch over all Patriots and we will try our best to make you proud in this battle ahead! We will hold the line and we will see you again one day!!! 🙏🏼✝️🕊
Where We Go One, We Go All . ❤️🇺🇸🦅

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

This lady's smile has always brought a smile to my face.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I have always felt there is something more here....🙏❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Beautiful collage of a most beautiful soul! 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸Thank you V for the love you gave and Casey for sharing! WWG1WGA

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

We love you and miss you, Veronica💕🙏

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

i have cried more over this lady’s death than i care to admit.
please Lord, we the people call upon Your Mercy. Have mercy God, deliver us from the evil

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

She'll be back. You can't keep an angle down. I truly believe she was here for a purpose and like so many before her, she will be back for the same reason. Smile, I know she is.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Love her so much. WWG1WGA!

Me too, makes me sad.

Glory Glory Hallelujah! (Battle Hymn for the Republic) The nNews is fake, the War is real and a happy ending! #WWG1WGA (click link v)

❤️ Love her forever ❤️

Patriot❤️

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

What a beautiful tribute, Casey! 😢🇺🇸❤️

Hey there, Nice to see you!

was sad to see she passed, caught in the system, sad indeed. see you in the world tomorrow!😇

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Beautiful tribute, Casey 😇

You missed one

Awake since before 911, I am so excited to be alive during this great awakening! Everything is finally coming out!! USA Trump!

In response Jim Walker to his Publication

Love this one! This picture shows her amazing spirit💞

A Canadian Patriot Hoping to bring a smile with humor during this shit show! WWG1WGA

In response Jim Walker to his Publication

Jim, I do hope you posted this because it is a great pic and not because she is wearing a Bernie pin. If it was the latter then, you need to know that is not how patriots act my fren! We all travelled our own roads to get here.

(3) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Beautiful message, Casey - love Ms Veronica 🙏🌷💫

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

What I also wanted to say was ... I tried reading your message to my sweetie ... got half way thru ... choked up into tears - had to have her read it. Still can't believe this happened. So sad! 🙏 😇

(1) Show this thread

Awake since before 911, I am so excited to be alive during this great awakening! Everything is finally coming out!! USA Trump!

😭RIP Veronica, I miss her smiling face! She woke up so many people and changed so many lives! She is in a much better place, and still fighting! Her death is known world wide and what they did! I don't believe this is the end of her journey! She will not be forgotten!😭🙏

Realtor, Core One Real Estate Publisher/ Round Town News Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom Loves animals!!

My gut tells me that she is safe and under protection. Remember, you can't tell the people, you must show them...

Only followers of this user (@WanderlustDust) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Murdered

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

R.I.P. Veronica!!

Make All Earth Great Again. "The Best Is Yet To Come" - To quote the big man who appears to be down, but is not by any means out. WWG1WGA

Beautiful on the inside and beautiful on the outside! A warrior to the end. So glad you got to live most of your life free from the Marilyn Munroe maelstrom. Onward and upward beautiful one 💐

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

彼女の強い勇気、愛と光は遠く日本に届いた。私は彼女が早く新しい世界に出発したと信じています。いつか彼女に会えたら幸せだ。彼女は多くのものを残した。非常に強く、素晴らしい人。Q♥
#ThePeoplesBridge

💗Thank You Veronica 💗 For Your Courage And Spirit You Gave to This Movement 🔥🔥🔥 💗 WWG1WGA 💗

Just your average lady, American Patriot, sometimes quiet, and sometimes I can cuss like a sailor, But I love my family and country♥️🇺🇸♥️

what tears my heart up ! This is not how she wanted to go 💔 she loved life; this country to much and it showed 💔 she will be missed by us all !

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

We will never stop fighting for the truth. WeAreTheNews TheBestIsYetToCome NCSWIC WWG1WGA

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

Miss Veronica we will carry on and do you proud🙏
Our love and gratitude for one another will be like never before. You made a difference and will not be forgotten 🥲🇺🇸

In response L1GHTN1NG 5:5 to her Publication

Yes ... this whole debacle has strengthened my resolve!!! 🙏👍🏻😇

(1) Show this thread

❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸