๐Ÿ‘€ for truth in all things with the ๐Ÿ‘€ &๐Ÿ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

Our beloved President just did this interview. I have read so much. I understand and have read the readoning behind why, in the past months, he has promoted getting it. But how can I keep my 38 year old son, who is a department vice president of a big company in California from getting this shot? I have sent him information. I sent him info went it was said Phyzer was approved (Not). He sent me back some stupid post made by CVS Pharmacy promoting the supposed fake approval. He's not reaearching like i am. He doesn't have time for that. He have prayed to keep him from getting it. I don"t know if he's seen this recent interview, but if he has or knows about it, what can I say to him to convince him not to get it if the company he works for wants to force it on their employees. He won't quit. I'm sure of that.

I voted for Trump and I no longer support him. How can anyone still support someone who is promoting the vaccine as "safe and effective?" He KNOWS people are dying and having serious health issues from the vaccines. Trump is NOT afraid of the media. Why hasn't he told the truth that Covid-19 is nothing more than the flu and that the vaccines have graphene oxide in them and are killing them? People need to stop saying this is part of the plan. Look how long this has gone on for. How many more people will die from the vaccines? People are getting mandated to get them and are losing their jobs for refusing. This is planned genocide, Agenda 21. Look it up for anyone who does not know. It is the plan to depopulate 95% of the world by 2030. People trust Trump and will get the vaccine because they trust him. People need to wake up and stop drinking the Kool-Aid. Trump is cabal! He is leading us to the New World Order slaughter.

In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

He's culling the herd. He expects people to use critical thinking and NOT just blindly follow someone just because they say something. We're better off with critical thinkers.