#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

the witch needs to pay

New Records Show Obama Admin Purchased Aborted Babies' Heads for $515 Each - LifeNews.com
Life News

https://www.lifenews.com/2021/09/14/new-records-show-obama-admin-purchased-aborted-babies-heads-for-515-each/

In response Moon Shadow to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I'm starting to feel sad for the fragiles... unsuspecting humans caught up in this that simply cannot fathom the depth of the .e.v.i.l.

It's not their fault. That's where my compassion kicks in. I've been seeing the "real perps" since President Trump was elected. I did much research...the more we look, the worse it gets.

God Bless America🇺🇸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

It is inconceivable, the abysses of human (? ) Souls to experience. But they are by no means new.
In search of the background to our history, images of the atrocities of the Middle Ages came to light, where my stomach turned.
A "normal" person simply cannot imagine these atrocities. These are not creatures of God!

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

Indeed, the unimaginable that good people have tolerated I hope is coming to its end. We were lead to believe it ended in the dark ages only to discover, it just went below the surface and the good people who knew, did and said nothing out of fear, or a sense, of what's the use, people won't care enough to do anything to stop it. I think humans were certainly lulled into apathy through fear, we've been asleep, sleepwalking, and I truly hope and believe we are in our Great Awakening, the time of the big revealing and Healing. I didn't want to share this because of its gruesome nature and then thought to myself, its that thinking that allowed it to go on for so long. The light must be shone on everything if it is to be changed. To this day people adore Barry and think he's the greatest. They even compared his level of physical fitness to that of Trumps, citing that made him a better President. So shallow, and superficial the programming is on earth. BO is a depraved, degenerate monster.

(1) Show this thread