Only people mentioned by @Saint_Bernard in this post can reply

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication

never ever have I seen discoloured blood: science direct trying to pass it off as normal? bullshit....I have given thousands of blood transfusions...that is horrible...as a nurse I would refuse to give it..

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

They will give the black blood to un vaxed.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

OMG! Just looking at the black blood makes me want to vomit. How is it possible at all that a person can remain viable with that?

In response India Foxtrot to his Publication

this is an interesting must read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

carter blood care will not let you donate blood if you rcvd the jab.
I heard you cannot donate plasma or your organs if you rcvd it. Cater calls me all the time to donate they are having a severe blood shortage.

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

🧐 🥴 🤔 🤨

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

euh 🙄la couleur …bien sombre

where did you see that?

Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

In response reaper myer to his Publication

i did not personally see it…i just share

(1) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

The blood from the vaxxed looks like death. ☠