Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

🔥

I'm not a man, but I was born with that "Fuck you, make me" unbridled nature. Many women have a great balance of divine feminine and divine masculine. Don't leave us behind, cause we have everyone's 6.

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

😏 Same here - I'm not a guy but I've been ready to upgrade to Uzis & Howitzers lately
Don't want no trouble but if you bring it to my doorstep, Creator help you cos I sure won't

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

No worries. We know. Patriot women are our secret weapon.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

OK, I guess I am not a big girl because I have cried countless tears, have turned to sleep, dark chocolate or red white at times. Only surviving this craziness with good music and because of the love and support of my brothers and sisters here . . . BUT I am NEVER giving up, NEVER giving in and will NEVER let my country die. Mess with something or someone I love and you awaken the lion.

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

🙃Ya'll sound like a Texas girl to me!!

(4) Show this thread