Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Patriots had intel on [their] plans long ago.

The looking glass stopped working for [them] in 2014.

Being the Commander-in-Chief starting in 2017, what do you think Trump did the second he got into office?

The Trumps have left us multiple signs that they are directly affiliated with Q. One of my favorites is when Eric deleted a Q post on Instagram.

The plan is God’s plan.

Q always said there would be PAIN. That goes for both sides.

NCSWIC

I always describe it like this. God has gathered his children to dismantle the only life, most of us have ever known. President Trump, the military, Anons, Patriots and digital soldiers alike, have been tasked with taking down the evil that has corrupted this world. History will be rewritten! Look into the back of a Rolex, watch all the moving jewels. Now picture the Earth 3D with all those moving pieces and above it, so complex. God orchestrating every intricate detail. Something so powerful, that only he can give, through divine inner vision. If you bend your knee and give the Lord all your love and trust, he will guide you to the sanctity of understanding. Through him, with him, you’ll find your way. Now open your eyes, it’s just right there. 🙏❤️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it