Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

It began with injections but many of you do not know that. It was designed to conceal and fulfill a global eugenics agenda, but many of you still don't understand this fact either. This is why CDC epidemiologist Timothy Cunningham was found murdered in early 2018 after he came forward regarding the flu vaccines containing what he initially believed might be some "unusual and rare deadly strain of the flu". Most of the contents in many of these injections that you are receiving now already existed before the launch of the pandemic and were being injected into people through other types of "vaccines". The COVID-19 health crisis was designed to create so much fear that you'd easily be led to run out and get the shots -- which were designed to do only two things: Kill those who carry the DNA of specifically targeted bloodlines deemed to be eliminated by getting phased out of the gene pool via gene drive biotechnology designed on the nanoscale

Continued in comments 👇

and to begin biologically priming those whose DNA will remain unaffected by the gene drive biotechnology for their integration into the new Internet of Bodies global governing system through other nanotechnology that is also in many of the injections so that it can create a network of tiny microscopic biosensors throughout their bodies that will correspond with the IoB's biometric monitoring features once the system is fully in place.

Many are being killed by these shots. Many more will die in the next few years from having received them. And many are beginning the first stages of the transhumanization process without knowing it as the nanoscopic biotechnology that is in many of the shots was delivered into the blood to be carried upon entry so it would be scattered throughout their bodies only to immediately attach itself to different tissues and bury itself within to form in each recipient a personalized network of microscopic biosensors which will correspond with
Continued 👇

In response Just Me... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tnsfno20 in this post can reply

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

In response Just Me... to her Publication

the Internet of Bodies' biometric trace-and-track applications that comprise one of the system's primary features. It will serve to monitor, surveil, trace, track and record their every movement and physical location in realtime. The COVID-19 pandemic had to be created so that the people would be so overwhelmed with paralyzing fear that they wouldn't question what it was really about. They didn't want people to hesitate and resist being told to line up to get the injections.