NOT apologizing, EVER to ANYONE for who I am. Period. End of story. I have had more than one hater, and I just keep on stroking. Period. God knows me, period. Wish I had a dollar for every situation that folks tried to get me to dull down. I don't roll like that, I was made for such a time as this. As were the rest of you. I got a heart of gold, and jealousy is a personal problem. Not mine. God bless all women, period. The good ones. We don't back down and we don't apologize for existing.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

A Canadian Patriot Hoping to bring a smile with humor during this shit show! WWG1WGA

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Right on! Super glad to have met you here - it's like we cut from the same clothe. Keep sharing your awesomeness - it is contagious.

In response Cindy Lou to her Publication

Ah love you Cindy Lou, we got ONE thing on our mind, seeing darkness CRUSHED amen. ALL of us, takes us all. You rock.

In response Cindy Lou to her Publication

I really feel the same way, muh people. I used to dream of the day so many would be awake and GOD and YOU all did NOT disappoint.

(2) Show this thread

You rock girl.

In response Teri DeMauro to her Publication

Ty I got raised by soldiers, and I better do what I was told period. They didn't really ever say a thing about anything else. So I just don't get the other. Plus bad or not, married, and don't cheat. I am here too make it to heaven. NOT be in any kind of sin. YOU LADIES ROCK ALSO< ty Teri. God bless you sistah.

(1) Show this thread

I am also long suffering but ultimately don't put up with much, because I don't start trouble. Unless your deep state. lol