🙀 9-15-21 CA Recall Election News broadcast
Watch as 400k votes just VANISH on TV!!
Can anybody spell "Sting Operation" ?! 💥💥💥

🔥 9-15-21 MJTruth Telegram

#CaliforniaRecallFraud

🇺🇸 Sidney Powell Shared this video 🌟

What did I say? 😂
Always give 💩 like this the 48 hour rule.

Hammer & Scorecard at it AGAIN!

Share the FOOK out of this EVERYWHERE!

https://t.me/SidneyPowell/1886

It was a trap Fam. 💥💥💥

t.me/CandlesInTheNight

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Deja'vote . .... pretty sure we have seen this before

I predicted this would happen. I also predict that nothing will be done about it. The left's cheating and fraud has been legitimized by the lack of consequence. They face no punishment for their crime, so they just do it no matter who is watching and then wave it in our face saying, "there's not a damned thing you will do about it. Now take your shot, put on your mask and shut up."

In response Doc Savage to his Publication

Q-Team are fighting
for the Freedom of Humanity, Earth, Galaxy & Solar System.
Trust the plan.
Hold the line.
Justice is coming 🙏🇺🇸💥💥💥

(1) Show this thread

I predicted this would happen. I also predict that nothing will be done about it. The left's cheating and fraud has been legitimized by the lack of consequence. They face no punishment for their crime, so they just do it no matter who is watching and then wave it in our face saying, "there's not a damned thing you will do about it. Now take your shot, put on your mask and shut up."

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

This is puke-worthy....disgusting and puke-worthy.🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 They all deserve each other.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I think the recall turned out the way it did to bolster the case that the only way forward is the military.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

👍Agree 💯
Also to be able to legally arrest
the Treasonous Seditious participants
across the CA board!! 😼💥

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

MY understanding Newsom SUX! HE is fighting hard to hold his position for his puppet masters! He knows his puppet masters do not care about his life, only the power and control! Listen to Rose McGowan. She will share how Newsom's wife worked with THUG ATTORNEYS trying to buy her off.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Agree 💯😼🇺🇸💪💥

(1) Show this thread

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

Q was right again. "Rigged for Red"

Rigged to make the People Red Hot Mad!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

@qakelady
Take Heart!!!
YUGE STINGO OPERATION ... even as AZ AUDIT about to break??
Woo Hoo NO Coinkydence!
👊🇺🇸🤣

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Right on, RP 🙏😽💞🇺🇸🦅💪💥

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

I KNEW it had to be fraud... It is the only explanation.
You are a guiding light for me Ms. Radiant... I am forever grateful to have met you. Always watching my 6, and calming me when about to go Tasmanian Devil 🌪️.... God bless you my fren...HUGE ((hugs))💓💓
AMEN! and Thank you Jesus🙏

(2) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WE HAVENT SEEN THIS BEFORE HAVE WE 🤔🤔🤔

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

(checking watch) YES! It IS ka-BQQMERANG Time!!!

(1) Show this thread