Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

The real crisis is the corrupt fake news media and the willful ignorance to the TRUTH!!! WAKE UP people before you lose your Country!!!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

No coincidences. Their purpose from inception was to get rid of the small businesses. They are never getting my family back. Not buying from them. Not ever.

exactly!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

WALMART TRAFFICS CHILDREN IN their CONTAINER SHIPS!
That is what Walmart is all about!
Once I learned this I FELT SORRY the employees stuck there!

la blague 🤓barbatruc

government is illegitimate. ignore their mandates completely

All true, however until we SEE a single arrest of one of thousands involved in this scam, we can only assume trump and his grifters like Flynn, Lucian Lincoln Wood and Pillows are in on it.

Every single person on here has to admit that it is very unusual to have thousands and thousands of criminals and ZERO arrests for ALL to SEE.......oh, and they call it "The Great Awakening"?

Bwahahahahahahaha! We have been had, friends!