Only people mentioned by @CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Camille Faith to her Publication

Think I'll ask Putin if I can go and live there.

Just an American willing to kick the crap outta the asshats that sold our country to the highest bidder

Makes me wanna move to Russia...Putin has a hell of a lot more sense in one of his eyebrow hairs than Biden.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Russia not a Globalist Country and we are?

That is how infiltrated we are?

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Spoke to a VERY credible source who is working at a base by me. There are nearly 10 thousand refugees there, and 6,000 more scheduled to come. He has spoken to a lot of them, and said they told him they are NOT being vetted in any way, shape, or form. Most of them do not even want to be here. They were put on a plane and taken here.
Pissed off, sketchy looking, America hating refugees, who are basically being forced to come here without a choice…NOT a good combination. Pray like you’ve never prayed before.

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

Smart man!