Hi frens!! I’m taking a break. I am having a very difficult time with all that is happening. I’m losing faith. God speed…

Only people mentioned by @Awakenow in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Been there, done that!!! We're all just like Stretch Armstrong. Pushed, pulled, twisted, stretched, feeling like we're about to break. Then just when you're snapped back into shape, you get pulled, twisted, stretched all over again and you just wanna reach out and beat the snot out of someone.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

Prayers for you until you return!

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

it happens.
GOD SPEED!!
love you in CHRIST MY FRIEND!!!
I have had to have several.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Sounds like its a time to walk away from all this jibber jabber and go inward. That is where we find peace in the midst of madness. When you are restored, we will still be here trying to figure out what the hell is habbenin! That's just cause we are social beings. But the truth is within. Rest up fren. Find your peace. Fill your heart with it 💞💞💞

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

I Get Your Losing Hope, We Have All Crumbled, Just Probably Different Times, Its What Makes Us Unique! But Remember President Trump Did Not Go Through 5 Years Of BS, To Walk Away, This Will Happen! He Needs Us! And We Need You! Take A Break, And May God Grant You The Enlightenment You Need!! You Will Be Missed! WWG1WGA!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

never ever give up,we are so close ❤🇨🇦

(1) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Will be praying for you. Good to take a few days off. Were almost there, God gives us hope and God will win, but on his timing. My sister just told me last night her husband went behind her back and got the shot, he has dementia, not of sound mind. God knows the out come. For this reason I will never give up until I see everyone of these criminals taken down. GOD SPEED! God bless you Awake Now.

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Ask God to strengthen You, rest as needed, let go of the struggle for a bit and focus on Christ, You will receive all You need to refresh Your soul. Please know God Loves YOU so much, and You will never be left comfortless, He is always with YOU. You have been through so very much, and You have not turned back, keep facing forward and continue to step step step.... May God grant You peace and comfort this day, and all these days ahead. 🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

It is good to take a break. Recharge in Gods Word. I'll be praying for you and yours.

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Me too. I am abandoning all hope, only God can save us from the fall.

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Please take care of yourself. It's ok to take a break, ground yourself, heal, recharge. We'll be here when you decide to return. Sending prayers your way🙏

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response james wafer to his Publication
Johnny Mandel Suicide is painless with lyrics - YouTube

enjoy this the vid i promised rebeccafarrellmusic

(1) Show this thread

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

WE as people of God on this group around the world, will keep your faith for you. Take a rest. Never stop loving in that beautiful heart of yours. We pray for healing and a good rest. God bless and we will hold your line for you. xxxxx

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

Thank you. ❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Biblical Advice On How To Live Without Fear In The Last Days - YouTube

For prayers SUBSCRIBE to our Prayer channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm0suAQS-edihyD8o64ctuw*This is an original narration recorded specifically fo...

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

❤️❤️

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Comforting. Beautiful. God wins!

(2) Show this thread