A secretive Pentagon program that started on Trump's last day in office just ended. The mystery has not.

https://news.yahoo.com/secretive-pentagon-program-started-trumps-210113672.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Only people mentioned by @KBKRAKEN in this post can reply

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response True Patriot to his Publication

interdasting🤔 🐸 🤔 was planned last September🤔 and started just minutes before this false administration 🤔 and has now ended...hmmm 🤨🤔🐸🐸 tend to think after reading the article that the good side had something to do with this 🤷🏼‍♀️

Only followers of this user (@Pretschie71) can see their posts

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response True Patriot to his Publication

I heard that we are waiting on the dark to shut down the internet then its game over. i heard as we wait, more people are waking so their time will have to come to an end soon. It is said we are waiting on a final chess move. Canadians are finally starting to stand up in bigger numbers. The White Hat plan is working!! Thank you all for your guidance and amzing behind the scenes support. Thanks to all military personel who are risking all💜Been here since Nov 2017. Its a wild ride i never want to have to do again but it truly is biblical🕯and I am grateful i was called to be a part if it!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

WWG1WGA❣️

(1) Show this thread