Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

born there... recently left there... California is RED! 55 Electorial votes will make them dems cheat forever.

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Always knew, lived here my whole live can’t wait for every lie to be revealed! Much love to you Doc…❤️🤍💙🇺🇸

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

The good Red - not the CCP red!

dont worry doq some guy told me the arrests already happend and not to whine about the plan

I KNOW!!! I can't watch the polls right now, my stomach is in knots.

Dint you know. You think Newscum wont be recalled because of the cheating. I never trust polls. Went to vote inperaon and surrendered my mail in ballot.

POLLS ABOUT NEWSOM RECALL SAY OTHERWISE . I GUESS THE WHITEHATS ARE NOT REALLY IN CHARGE

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

Dems printed multiple copies of absentee ballots
for ALL registered voters... incl many non-citizens.

Ashley Babbit, shot dead on Jan 6th, rec'd 4 ballots.

All has been traced. More Evil Demons will be caught.

(1) Show this thread

Mother, healer and truth seeker Wwg1 Wga “It is better to be smacked with the truth than kissed with a lie.” NCSWIC. #Maga

...and soon NY will be too! 🙏🏻