Only people mentioned by @JaneKKAG in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Jane KKAG to her Publication

I think you worded this totally wrong-I think you meant well-Worship is only for God-We have total RESPECT for PDJT-We love what he represent-His policies are directed for the people around the world-PDJT took slings & arrows for us-He is in the DS's way of killing us all off or used as slaves. He gave up his private life for us. If it had not been for PDJT would have a lot less freedom. I am of course speaking my feelings & you spoke yours.

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

Leftists don't understand the difference between worship and respect.

I REALLY don't understand HOW many times he has to make it clear, he serves God and acknowledges HIM.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yes❣

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Yes, we love Trump because he is working to restore the Constitution that we want restored! I don't worship Trump but i Do support Trump.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

100 % correct!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread