In honor of Veronica Wolski ...
Her bridge today

Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

I almost wish I still lived there...chicago is the armpit of the nation. I'd fill that bridge with flowers.

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

tears.. seeing this... praying every car that passes by looks to find what happened to our beautiful Veronica ❤ May her Spirit live on to touch many lives for all the years to come.

❤️Beautiful like her!! Thank You!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Medical Tyranny is what killed Veronica - Doctor speaks out! Please share (and stay the hell out of hospitals!!!) https://rumble.com/vmiebn-killed-by-tyranny-veronica-wolskis-doctor-speaks-out.html

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

When this is done and we win this bridge needs to be preserved and honored somewhere as a monument and her story told to every man women and child so history won't repeat itself

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

totally agree!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

not just her death but all the good she did and stood for. How she was so loved and was a true Patriot and American hero

(2) Show this thread