I wanted to make a video for Veronica but for some reason my editor software won't work! When I woke up this morning, she still in my mind. I have so many pictures she took but ONE picture, I cannot get out of my mind. For some reason explainable to myself, I feel she's still with us. It can be in heart and sole but still it sticks to me like glue! Whatever the reason, I think of you every minute! You made a big impact in our Anon-group's lives.

Only people mentioned by @Michelle37sexy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

In response Marlene van to her Publication

Yes me too. I bought a Camelot T shirt from her and she sent me free Q bracelets etc along with it. She was genuine and full of pureness of heart. What a loss πŸ™πŸ»βœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

TROLLING is fun😏

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

7 items on wall 7 fingrrs seen ?

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

G G 77 I AM ?

(4) Show this thread

Great woman

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

❀️

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄ Purged w/Trump.

πŸ™‚πŸŒ΄ I do not believe she died! I believe she is being protected. Just a gut feeling.

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

Yea, that whole story made no sense to me.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

I still think she is MM!

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

Nothing these days is impossible. Question everything.

(1) Show this thread

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response james wafer to his Publication

Gen F would NOT just leave her there. That is one of the things going through my mind every second. xxxxx

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

TY for posting this ... beautiful pic of a beautiful soul! ... Ms. Veronica still is my hero ... unbelievable resolve and patriotism. I will miss her so much! πŸ™ πŸ˜‡

Chills....

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

Wonderful lady, such a loss. I have that same hat in blue....LOVE HER!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

yes i agree...
RIP Veronica looking forward to seeing your true Self Reappear as Rush will in the future I'm sureπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

πŸ‘€Yes I have the same feeling and I have studied pictures of her and Marilyn. Something that is very similar is their eyes great distance between. And there are other signs on the face. I also do not feel she is gone and sometimes I think we have mistrust of everything eventually. Because maybe she should get away from the spotlight before the bang. But still she was 95 as Marilyn would have been Hmm yes we can only guess. Sad she should not be with the end if she has gone home.πŸ˜žπŸ™

In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication

Maria, I always trust my own "instinct". It works for me but...let us trust God in all of this playing out. I can be wrong but I keep thinking.....maybe....."white hats" cause something needs to play out to stop the evil going on in hospitals. But as I said I can be so wrong. God will keep our hearts and love strong.

(1) Show this thread