Did you know, Dr Raymond Royal Rife was curing Viruses/ Diseases/ Cancers with frequencies in the 1930's.

http://www.royal-rife.com/

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Speaking from experience , electrode therapy is the jam!

Electrode therapy continues to have the biggest impact in healing my injuries from the accident (MACK truck collision). I can’t even begin to describe how good it feels. Seriously considering buying my own machine for home use.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Good to see you here brother! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

I have and am using a Rife machine for healing. Love it!

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

I didn't but Prez Trump knew
he always knows! His uncle
John worked on the Tesla
papers after Tesla passed away!

I know many that have helped alleviate their Lyme's symptoms with a Rife machine. Everything has frequency. Food, water, thoughts, emotions, etc....

Holistic doctor, medical freedom, patriot, God Always Wins, WWG1WGA

Yes! And folks on this thread may be interested in my natural health channel. Working on moving it onto GabTV and Rumble very soon! https://youtube.com/channel/UCR1KcumlzWaWGHAn2UBbYKQ

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response Cori Stern to her Publication

So nice learning about natural remedies. I look forward to seeing your work when you move to the other channels. Thanks!

(1) Show this thread

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Hello! So happy to find you here :) hugs

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

Rene Caisse, a Canadian Nurse, was doing similar things with an aboriginal tea recipe ( Essiac Tea). She even opened a hospital until pharmaceuticalcompanies convinced the government that ahe was practicing medicine without a licence. The tea is still available and I've personally seen what it can do.
https://healthfreedom.info/Cancer%20Essiac.htm

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

In response Pam Lemis to her Publication

Thank you for the link. I am making my own quinine (derivitive of hcq), and am moving in the direction of natural remedies.

In response Pam Lemis to her Publication

I am in the natural health care world as well and I am liking that there are others on this forum that think the same way. Keep sharing!

(2) Show this thread