Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Please join us for our nightly prayer and manifestation at 8:09pm central time.

I will normally post them both a few minutes before the prayer and then again at prayer time. Yes we do the same prayer and same manifestation OUT LOUD every night because that is how this co-creating, manifesting thing works to my understanding.

We must pray in sincere service to the One God of the Universe and out loud because we bypass the ego conscious mind and pray straight from the heart brain so he can hear us.

Our number one job right now is to raise our frequencies and find our inner connection to God's consciousness. This has never been about politics or money! It has always been about satan hiding our soul powers from us! Why? Because when we remember our soul powers we are more powerful than he is & when enough of us unite together his time is up!

Nana thanks my fren John John@wainthepain01 &@dennis1776 for the amazing artwork they created for Nana's prayer.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Praying with you.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WTF in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Boomer 1951, click on at the bottom under it