Woman who wanted Chicago hospital to treat her COVID-19 with Ivermectin, dies

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

So many lies in this story how could you count?

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธNatureโค๏ธ

Fake news!!!!!!!!

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

shit piece story. hospital WILL PAY-bet! God bless Veronica

Just a nobody from Cali with a quest to be somebody .. Eager to learn the truth .. Discerment radar is always on .. #nadlershithispants

this Doctor should be not be allowed to practice!! We have right to try and Veronicas wishes were to try the ivermectan. the hospital shhould have released her on her wishes .. no doubt about it, they killed her just like hospitsls do to many other people .. disgusting!!!! Veronica is a hero and I believe justice will be served for Veronica and her beautiful family .. Anons, Patriots as well as all Americans are going to insist on this.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts