The laws of physics says that two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time.

Only people mentioned by @VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply

In response Save the Children to her Publication

That would have made Rush 78 and Veronica 95.

So did Rush leave a clue too?

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

Yes. and President Trump gave a hint as well. Both a reference to a Doors song, if I recall.
If I find it I will put in a reply to you. Cheers . The best is yet to come !

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter. Patriot. Mother of a vaccine damaged adult son.

What a beautiful soul.

Only followers of this user (@0853RV3R) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Not to create a false hope here..or to seem disrespectful at all.... but this has happened before .... that we have lost a good friend in a celebrity passing away. Like Rush Limbaugh recently , yet we have deduced now that he is not really gone - he will show up as his original identity he had long ago , which was as Jim Morrison, of The Doors.
The scenario of Veronica being in a hospital and not getting the best of care seems suspect only because she had many friends in high places in powerful positions . So, perhaps, just perhaps, Veronica was still helping the cause of waking people up by portraying an example of neglect/ wrongful decisions in hospitals with serious , irreversible outcomes. While also needing to transform from that identity, like Rush Limbaugh, to a previously held identity. It was rumored she was MM. This passing could provide the opportunity to return to her former self to join in on "The best is yet to come" .

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Those were my thoughts exactly! 🙏❤️
If that's the case, I would keep an eye out for Pastor Bob Joyce.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

We can Hope!

(2) Show this thread