Something Really Weird Is Happening In California

📍Woodland Hills, CA Voter: “About 70% of the votes at this location have been shown as already casted when they were not?” Election official: “Right.”

FUCKING DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PESIDENTUAL ELECTIONS LAST YEAR

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response USCG VET to his Publication

What do cheaters do if they get away with it? they cheat more and take more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA&list=RDMM17lkdqoLt44&index=4

Cameo - Word Up (Official Video) - YouTube

Music video by Cameo performing Word Up. (C) 2004 The Island Def Jam Music Group#Cameo #WordUp #Vevo

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Yessss EXACTLY!

(1) Show this thread

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

Trust the Plan? Which plan? The Cabals plan! Cuz that's the plan being played out folks. U r to be complacent while they destroy us. Biden is going no where. The vaccines r killing people and no one is doing anything to stop it. Why? Its the plan. Soon there will be no buy-sell-trade without it. Gas is sky high. LP which many depend on to heat their homes is so high rt now. The elderly will freeze until death. I usually fill in August for low prices. Normally at $1.19. Now at $2.11 to $2.65. I am not filling the tank. Buy wood and use wood stove only and space heaters. Can't afford 1k to fill a tank. Stupid rallys every month at a very high cost of admission. Think!!! Paytriots doing this. Trumps text to 88022 hounds your phone for money daily. If u dont pay, they use guilt. Its comical really. We were told to stock up how many times? All bullshit. Farmers told to "Destroy your crops." We saw one farmer on a lawn mower take down some beans. No farmer here did it. Wake up people.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

You definitely make some valid points. I’m Canadian it’s getting pretty bad here. I do beieve in the plan though. There are a billion moving pieces to this cog. It would be impossible to do quickly. Try to hang on. 😔🙏

(1) Show this thread

"Mexifornia" makes Arizona and Georgia look legit! This is a corrupt election like every one Cali has had! The Dem's have 2 much 2 lose!

In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication

Agreed and they pay off the fact that we have so many illegals here to help keep the Dems in power here!

(1) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

[they] are terrified to be in the spotlight, with truth leaking out everywhere...

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

NEVER FORGET!!!! HELL AWAITS them ALL!!!

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

Here comes another audit, should find out in about 2 years after that fucking POS Newsome destroys whats left of CA.